|❤ Sat, Dec. 10, 2011|
Hosted by Katie at Katie’s Book Blog and Angela at Reading Angel, the YA Contemporary Challenge of 2012 promises to be exciting and I look forward to opening my eyes to more new books in this genre. I read few contemporary books, but I have noticed the number has grown since I started blogging almost two years ago, and there are quite a few that I have read in 2011 that I really enjoyed and some that even made my personal favorite list of 2011. I thank these lovely ladies for hosting this challenge and broadening my reading comfort zone!
For my own purposes and for any of you who might be interested in signing up, here are the rules from Katie and Angela:
For further information click on the challenge badge above!
I am going for Level 3: 15+ books! I will keep track of my progress here and I will list the books as I read them.
01. New Girl by Paige Harbison *§
02. The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison *§
03. Fracture by Megan Miranda
04. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews *§ (review posted in March)
05. A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont **
06. Life is But a Dream by Brian James *§ (review posted in April)
07. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman *§
08. All These Lives by Sarah Wylie *§ (review posted in July)
09. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson *§
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick *§
11. The Little Woods by Templeman McCormick *§
12. Before You Go by James Preller *§
13. Rape Girl by Alina Klein *§
14. Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman *§
** Review Copy
~ Audiobook1 note
Tags: 2012 | YA Contemporary Challenge 2012 | challenge |
blog comments powered by Disqus